Profile Prism Tech Support
Obtaining Tech Support
Three ways to obtain tech support for Profile Prism Software
- Program help: Your question may already be answered in the Profile Prism help file. To access the help file, open Profile Prism and click "Help" from the top menu or visit the online version here: http://www.ddisoftware.com/prism/help.
- Profile Prism online forum: You may join and participate in discussions with other users (and the software developer) in the Profile Prism forum at Mike Chaney's Tech Corner: http://www.ddisoftware.com/tech.
- Email: Due to the volume of email that we receive, it normally takes about 2 business days to get a specific response from the program author (if such a response is required). Once you are certain that your question cannot be resolved via the help or discussion group resources above, you may send us a specific tech support request.
Obtaining the latest Profile Prism v7.0
If you have not received an email from us notifying you of the latest password to access the upgrade site below, it has likely been more than a year since you ordered Profile Prism or more than one year since you renewed your annual upgrade membership. As always, annual memberships to access the upgrade site can be purchased for $15 by choosing the "Renew Upgrade/FTP Membership" link on this page.
Registered users may use the link below to: (1) obtain the latest version of Profile Prism and (2) access the Profile Prism file sharing (FTP) area to download test images, profiles from other registered users, etc.
Click here to access the Profile Prism Software Update and FTP Site
Return Policy (effective for purchases after May 1, 2002)
Obtaining truly accurate ICC profiles requires care and adherence to the detailed instructions included with the software. In many cases, all that is needed to rectify a problem with profile generation is to reread the help and/or retrace your steps as outlined in the help from the latest version. If further help is required, we strongly encourage customers to use the three support methods above prior to requesting a refund. It is possible that only a very simple change in your workflow may solve your problem(s).
Profile Prism is backed by a 30 day money-back guarantee, minus a $10 shipping/handling fee. The product, including software CD, color target, and target storage envelope must be returned to receive a refund. Note that if the color target is not in resalable condition (is torn, creased, or otherwise damaged), an additional $10 fee may be assessed for the target at our discretion. Only the full product is returnable; no returns will be accepted for additional/replacement color targets purchased after obtaining the full product.
Procedure for returning Profile Prism
- Contact tech support via email and provide the following information:
- Your name
- Approximate date of purchase
- Reason for the return
- The return address along with a return authorization number will be provided by email reply. For a refund, the following must mailed to the return address indicated in the email within 14 days of receipt of the email:
- Profile Prism software CD
- Profile Prism color target
- Hard storage envelope for color target
- A note (or copy of our email) that includes your return authorization number
- After receipt of your return, you will be refunded by the same method used to make the purchase. Refunds will normally be processed within about 2-4 weeks from receipt of your return. Remember that the full purchase price minus the $10 shipping/handling fee will be returned. If the color target is not in resalable condition, an additional $10 may be deducted from the refund.